• Campari is a timeless and charismatic classic spirit aperitif and at the heart of iconic cocktails like the Negroni and the Americano.
• It’s the world’s most famous spirit aperitif embodying the essence of Italian style since 1860.
• The recipe has remained secret and never changed across the years, making Campari an Italian icon around the world.
• Campari is a highly versatile spirit. Its bitter taste makes it ideal to be the key ingredient of many classic cocktails which perfectly suit both the pre-dinner and after-dinner occasions.
• Vibrant red, herbaceous and deliciously bitter. The intense aroma and inspiring flavour creates an intriguing drinking experience.
How to drink Campari
Multilayered and sophisticated icon like Milano, its hometown. A multifaceted, leading-edge city, modern and historic at the same time, classical and avant-garde, entrepreneurial, pleasure-loving and creative.
That’s why it has been a source of passionate inspiration since 1860, when its founders’ creative genius invented the inimitable and secret recipe that has never changed in time and makes Campari an extremely versatile spirit, offering limitless and unexpected possibilities to create and experiment with mixology.
It’s an essential ingredient for a variety of well-known and loved classic cocktails, like Negroni and Americano – both listed in the IBA official drinks list. Moreover, it fits well in easy mixed cocktails such as Campari Spritz.